Rail 6 Wet S6W *New*
Our widest line of light in the Rail Wet SeriesExplore Rail 6 Wet
Our Rail Wet Series offers several options and ratings to manage these conditionsExplore Rail Wet Series
Small but mighty.
Delivering exceptional output in a visually appealing way.
Looking for inspiration? Check out some of our past projects.
With the latest additions of the S6W and S4W-D, our Rail Wet Series now offers even more! Mullion mounting for the S4W-DI, IK10 rating for the RM4DOD, IP65 rating for the S6M, vandal resistant hardware, standard natatorium finish, non-corrosive components and so much more!
• Sound absorbing acoustic material
• Now available with both direct only and direct/indirect distribution
• Available at 8, 12 and 16″ heights
• Acoustic material is resistant to bacteria and moisture
• Four standard modes of operation: ambient, reading, reading & ambient and exam
• Optional switches are available: pull chain, safety, remote
• Available with antimicrobial finish
• Efficacy up to 123 lm/W
• Direct recessed downlight accent option with 50 & 80 degree beam spreads
• Drop and rise lenses available
Product: Scene 1x4, Pendant mount | Architect: Johnston Davidson Architecture + Planning Inc. | Photographer: © ANDREW LATREILLE
Product: Rail 4 Outdoor RM4DOD | Architect: Houseman Architecture | Photographer: Chad Baumer
Metalumen offers enabled luminaires to support many industry leading control solutions. For other partners or controls solutions, please contact us directly. More partners are being added so stay tuned!
Your order delivered to you within 10 business days.
The QuickShip program from Metalumen provides a targeted selection of high-demand LED solutions without made-to-order lead times. Metalumen’s QuickShip program delivers products within 10 business days of order placement and is ideal for short-lead opportunities looking for the best quality LED fixtures.